We are very proud of the KitCo workshop held at 42 Barcelona, by Fundación Telefónica.
We had the pleasure of sharing the experience with the programmer participants who were discovering and discovering each other.
We made a first connection dynamics, so that each person chose an image that inspired them something about themselves and another image that inspired them about what they expect from the 42 Barcelona project. Here we were able to get to know each other a little more, entering into a deeper and more meaningful way, outside of what day-to-day life is like.
Later we did a recognition feedback game, so that each participant took feedback on what talents & strengths other people perceive in him or herself.
Through a personal discovery dynamic, each participant explored within themselves their talents & strengths and its weaknesses. Each one comes to create their value proposition, establishing their personal brand, defining what makes them unique.
Through play and in a fun way we were able to be conscious of values important for each person in the group, as well as the important values for a joint project.
Finally, the participants asked to know more about the part of emotions, and this is when they discovered the magic word that defines what an emotion is and the magic word to do good emotional management.
Without a doubt we lived wonderful and impactful moments, full of meaning and in a fun and entertaining way. We got a 4.8 out of 5 feedback, some of which are the following:
- Very good, the tools that teach great.
- It has been very good, congratulations on the idea you have had because it is very good.
- Interesting. It helps to unite the group and to know oneself better.
- In everyday life you have many opportunities to get to know others, but we don't always find the time to get to know ourselves. This workshop gives this space and tools to know ourselves. It is relevant to know what matters to us, not what we are told should matter, but those things that truly stir us inside. Another concept of self-recognition is those talents and abilities we have. It is also difficult to recognize that we are good at it, since it is too easy to fall into the belief that there is another person who... yes... yes... the other person does it very well, but so do I. This workshop is very interesting.
- Suitable activity to get to know your colleagues better